Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twilight!!??!!!

"Twilight Saga"- Well,this is the latest fad now a days with everyone pouncing on one another to get a glimpse of this book or watch this movie. Recently,its sequel 'New Moon' was released!

After hearing numerous hymns and acclamation about "Twilight", I decided to check what this Great Book was all about!

One month ago,I borrowed the book,'Twilight' from library(Thank Goodness that I did not buy this book) and began to read this "great" book.. only to realize that it was not "My Taste"!!

I found this book extremely childish and immature .. in short, It was a 'Teenage Thingy"!! ;)

I even quit reading this book halfway! (which I have not done to any of the books I have read so far..)

I am still wondering what make the adults  so fantasized about this book or movie??!!

I have a habit of purchasing and possessing Fresh copies of Books. I possess a personal collection of around 200 books so far.. My Own Mini Library you can say!! ;)

Thank God that I did not buy this book to add it to my collection!!

No Offense to people who liked this book, I am just saying here that "I Did Not Like It!" ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"teenage thingy" is an understatement,I daresay :P
It's full of meaningless cliches and lifeless characters,aimed at dreamy girls who still fantasise about macho men,and who for some reason get turned on by vampires. Geez,what has the world of fantasy literature come to these days?We had Lord Of The Rings,then Harry Potter,and no twilight? :P